Contact Fusion Shows
Want to work with us? Great! Make sure you read the following information before contacting us.
To submit your band for one of our shows, please email Mike Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The subject of the email must be "Booking Inquiry".
- • A link to where we can find your music (Facebook, website, Bandcamp, Soundcloud, etc). Please make sure we do not have to "Like" your page to be able to listen to your music. We also prefer not to review music on Myspace pages. The site runs slow and our time is very limited.
- • Your contact information including your name, email and phone number.
- • A short bio about your band or musical project.
- • Tell us what availablity you have. This will help us determine what events might work for you.
- • Let us know how you promote your shows and what ideas you have to make your shows successful.
Please do not attach music or any other files to your email. If your email contains attachments, it will be filtered out!
Similar to local bands, please email Nate Dorough at email@example.com. Provide the information listed under 'Local Bands', and make sure you include what dates and markets you're looking to play. Also, if you have touring history in our area, please include that!
Reputable National Agents
Please email Nate Dorough at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (810) 844-1161.
I sent you an email. Now what?
Fusion Shows recieves hundreds of emails each day. We would love to be able to respond to everyone, but it's not possible. If it has been more than 4 weeks and you have yet to recieved a response, make sure your original email had all the information we requested. If we recieve an email without the information we requested, it is very likely you will not get a response. If you would like to follow-up, please wait at least 4 weeks before sending another email.